Paris Tabi Tours is a small business settled in May 2014. We offer atypic tours & experiences in Paris and in French regions, for Japanese tourists.
Our goal is to provide FIT travelers (leisure and business) and small groups (10-12 pax maximum) with a wide range of original tours, designed with our Parisian eye, through gastronomy, French art of living, vintage and antics, arts & artisanat or architecture.
Our tours are offered in Japanese, by myself, Solène Colas (owner and licensed tour guide).
Our experiences are mainly held in private, to ensure a high quality and customized service.
Paris Tabi Tours offers for example :
- Walking tours : Montmartre, St. Ouen flea market, the Covered Passages, Parisian markets, Eiffel Tower area, Bastille area or Buttes Chaumont area and so on
- Themed tours : bread and pastries in Montmartre, Art Nouveau and its hidden buildings
- Gourmet tours : about bread, pastry, cheese, wine and so on
- Museum and monument tours : Louvre Museum, Orsay Museum, Versailles Palace etc.
- Unusual tours : wine museum, perfume museum or chocolate museum
- Day trips : using a minivan, in partnership with a Japanese travel agent based in Paris, in Champagne, Loire Valley, Oise Valley etc. or by public trabsportation.
We also offer business tours for clients involved in international trade : market studies, concept store visits, translation and support during tradeshows.
We continuously seek new partners to provide our international clients with the best of French know-how.
If you want to become one of our partners, feel free to contact us through the form hereunder.
Also, since May 2015, we have been managing a separate website for English speaking visitors called A Journey in Paris.